Balloon Card

Today I'm sharing a bright and springy card with October Afternoon and a Jenni Bowlin Stamp...
I stamped the girl with the balloon onto kraft card and added a button and some twine over the star shaped balloon (the star still peeps out from underneath - I love stars so didn't want to cover it up completely!) I used some October Afternoon papers I had left over from my CHA projects - I think they are from the Sidewalks and Farmhouse lines, I used more stars from a sticker sheet and one punched with a fiskars punch.

Today has been a busy day of designing, writing and chasing up print samples, paper samples and other product samples - hopefully they will be here soon and I can start showing you some sneaky peeks! The next product is being launched soon though, my lovely DT are working on samples now - yay! In the meantime look out for more digital stuff - I've been very inspired recently so there is a lot to come! :o)

Now time for a quick dinner with B before I retire to my studio for the evening, I have a magazine project to work on, the Craft Academy project for this week to finish and some Desperate Housewives to watch (I've started watching it from the beginning again! lol) I also have the latest issue of Vogue to flick through but I think that might have to wait for the weekend!

Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. Love that stamp!! Really Gorgeous card.....you sound very busy, make sure you get some YOU time xx

    kazx

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card! i love how you used the stamp with the button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute and super adorable ! xoxoxo one for papermood tomorrow :) X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. the card is lovely and I LOVE that stamp~one of my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete