A New Kit - Easter Tea Party!

Today I'm sharing the details of a brand new kit! my DT have been making some gorgeous projects with it and I can't wait to get some time in my studio to make some too! It's called Easter Tea Party...

Here are some of the papers (there are 16 papers in total - you may want to click to see them bigger)
 and here is the Embellishment sheet (you also get a sentiment sheet and 4 digi stamps)
And finally, a couple of projects from my lovely DT...

From Jess, a gorgeous card using the papers and a digi stamp, with a stamped Versamark image over the top

and from Lisa, a cute Easter treat bag...


There is another paper preview over on my Facebook page if you would like to see, along with more gorgeous projects with the Love Letters kit which I've posted over the last few days and the start of some sneak peeks of a brand new CD (I posted one little peek yesterday and will be posting another one up soon so keep an eye out!) more about that tomorrow!

Thanks so much for popping by :o)

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. The papers look great, and I love the card and the little goodie bag! Great job on both projects! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete