Love Letters Card

Today I am sharing a card made with my 'Love Letters' digi kit. I was so excited to finally have the chance to print everything it out and hide out in my studio with it for a bit - this week has been so busy that Sunday was the first chance I had!
The only extra I added was the kraft Tattered Florals die cut behind the cupid!

Sunday was also the day we woke up to this...
eeeeek! about 6 inches of snow, and it is SOOOOO cold! We built a little fort in the living room from blankets and pillows and snuggled with Fuzzybutt to keep warm, here she is all cosy...
Give that little girl a blanket and she's happy, she can snuggle anywhere :o)

Thanks for dropping by today, I hope you are warmer than us!

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card - and cute puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card~so soft and gentle loking, so very pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card...I haven't even thought about Valentines yet! OY ~ less than 8 days!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, and who could resist those puppy dog eyes? I don't blame you for piling up with the blankets, with all that snow outside, I'd be doing the same thing! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete