The Big Reveal! - The New Steampunk CD!!

As promised, today is the BIG reveal - we have been working excitedly behind the scenes to get samples ready to show you today (a big thank you to my lovely DT who have come up with some fabulous projects!) and here are all the details...
 

And here are a few of the DT projects for inspiration...

Nat made this gorgeous Scrapbook Layout...


 Claireliz made this gorgeous altered button tin...
 
Nikki made these gorgeous cards using the papers from the CD with her Tim Holtz Dies...

 
and Melly Made a Scrapbook page...
 and a card...
I hope you love it as much as we all do!

Unfortunately noone guessed the theme correctly in my little competition yesterday so there are no winners to announce :o( but I have made the mini kit available to buy here if you just want a little taster, here is a preview of the mini kit...
(Please don't buy both the mini kit and the CD as the elements in the mini kit are on the CD!)

Thanks so much for looking, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I'm hoping to get some time in my studio, I haven't had any time to craft for over a week and I'm missing it terribly! I will try to tuck myself away there for a few hours tomorrow with a cup of tea and an old film and get some pretties made to share with you next week.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment