The End of a Busy Week!

Well, Friday has once again sneaked up on me! This week has been another super busy one and I feel like I've barely had chance to catch my breath let alone blog or craft.

At the beginning of this week I visited the UK craft trade show Stitches in Birmingham, I had just a few hours there Monday and a lot of show to see and people to meet up with!  Of course I had to make a teeny bit of time to go and see Tim demonstrating his new Distress Markers and the Distress Stains...
After my meetings I made the most of the couple of hours on the train home to catch up on some sleep! Tuesday I spent the whole day catching up on emails, phone calls and other bits of work that had come in on Monday - why is when you spend a day away from everything twice as much happens?!

Wednesday I was able to take a day to go and meet up with Emma at our second home, Selfridges in London, we shopped, gossiped and had lots and lots of coffee before heading home (with just one little yellow bag, such self restraint! ;o) )

Thursday was spent on book research, magazine write ups, a new work proposal, some product design and a bit of illustration, with lots of tea drinking in between of course! and today I had some errands to run (luckily my Mother in Law came to help - what a star! and B was home early to help too, yay!) and this afternoon, back to work again, although I do plan to take this evening off to snuggle and watch a film with B and Fuzzybutt, hopefully then they will forgive me for working most of the weekend! I can't wait to get back in my studio, my little fingers are itching to craft!

Finally, Melly has some fab projects to share over on her blog today with the new Easter Tea Party Kit - I hope you will pop over and take a look!

I hope you have a lovely weekend, I'll see you next week with some crafty projects,  guest blogging and some news!

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great week & you & Emma had a fab time.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete