CHA Project for Basically Bare

Earlier this week one of my CHA projects was featured over on the Basically Bare blog, you may remember I showed you a tiny peek at this album...
 

I made this with the Basically Bare Polly's Pockets Album which was one of the new CHA releases and lots of lovely October Afternoon papers.
You can now see all of the pages here on the Basically Bare Blog. This one was so fun to work with! I'll be sharing another one soon.

Today was filled with more writing, designing and planning, all my samples are chased up and should be here soon, then I have to check and proof them all and finalise any changes before production.

I noticed today that the pile of notebooks and journals I keep on my desk for daily use has grown, there are now 7 plus my diary, I also have a few more occasional use ones and some sketchbooks in a crate at the side of my desk for easy reach. I thought maybe that was kind of excessive but after posting that on Twitter and Facebook I realise I am not the only one! Lists must be a creative thing I think, and I do love pretty stationery! It was great to hear everyones 'system' though, if you get chance, look at my facebook page and have a read :o)

Thanks for dropping by today!

Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. the mini is super cute!! you really do them cute!!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little book is great! Good job!
    Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Their booth was FABULOUS....loved this album! I'm headed to your facebook :)

    ReplyDelete