A (special!) New Range - All Sewn Up!

Today is the launch of a brand new range and something a bit different and a bit special!

The range is called 'All Sewn Up!' and I shared this preview earlier this week...
 
You may have noticed, that she is hand drawn! Most of my previous work I altered digitally from my hand drawn sketches, however after putting out my hand drawn roses stamps and receiving a fantastic response, I decided to be braver and share some more hand drawn artwork!

Here are the cover previews for the Digi Kit and Digi Stamp sets...
There is one other thing that is a bit special about this range - a little secret I shared earlier today over on my Facebook page... The range doesn't just have a Digi Kit and Digi Stamps - there are also 2 Clear Stamp Sets AND a Paper Pack - thats right, a real life, touchy feely strokey paper pack!!!!


You may notice a few other new bits and pieces on my website and I will be filling you in on those, kit club developments, a future DT Call and a new Promarker chart on Friday, its going to be another epic post - don't forget to pop back!

My lovely Design Team have been busily beavering away with this kit to whip up some fab samples to give you some inspiration...
Please click through to their blogs to check out the full projects - they've done an amazing job (as usual!)

Now I must be off, I have a show to prep for - I hope you'll tune in to Create & Craft at 9am tomorrow where I will be showing off the fab Promarker limited edition pens that sold out last time I was on air!

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

8 comments:

  1. Wow - well done Sarah! Really pretty designs - and well done to the DT people too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new range looks fabulous Sarah and the DT creations are wonderful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congrats on your new range hun...they look fabulous and your team have showcased them beautifully too!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Sarah, can't wait til the weekend so I can play.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah loved your demo on create and craft , could you tell my the name of the glittery pen you unused on the wings as I missed it


    Thanks carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah loved your demo on create and craft , could you tell my the name of the glittery pen you unused on the wings as I missed it


    Thanks carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for watching! it was a Kuretake Wink of Stella pen x

      Delete