Be Amazing!

Last week when my new art journal stamps came in, I couldn't wait to have a go with them myself! Unfortunately my art journal was wet as I'd just done lots of inky pages, but I grabbed a card blank and had a go on that instead!

I showed you a little sneaky peek of this in my last post, but here is the whole thing! I used Pentel watercolour tubes to make a painty background - I'm usually not a fan of watercolours but these come out almost like acrylics they're so rich so I can still get the bold colours and the bit of texture that I like in my work.
I used the bubble wrap stamp from my backgrounds set with a Hero Arts neon inkpad and randomly stamped over the top once dry (I used a heat gun, too impatient!) then using a Staz on ink pad I stamped my girl and accessories onto a separate piece of card and coloured them with Pentel watercolour pens and a waterbrush
Finally I layered everything together and stamped the border and 'Be Amazing' words along with lots of the bookprint stars (my fave!) and doodled with a white gel pen to highlight a few of them

You can get hold of my art journal stamps here and check out your local Pentel stockist here.

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sarah! love the new stamps!
    mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loVe these new girly stamps Sarah x
    I really loVes your creation - a little beauty x
    I must pop an order in - cos I've a little idea brewing for your new girlies x
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page and love the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these new stamps Sarah, can't wait to try them out.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete