Scrapbooking Again!

So, this week I completely reorganised my studio (with B's help of course!) and broke my finger in the process (boo!) which gave me some more space, a load of 'new' stuff I'd forgotten I had and a fresh desire to get back to scrapping - I'm not good at chaos and with the addition of all my stock and new products I'd started just closing the door and not wanting to go in there, sad really as it was my little haven, but now it is my haven of calm and creativity once again, I'm so happy!

I actually took the time out, after finishing up some magazine projects, to break open my own 'A Few of My Favourite Things...' kit and get scrapping! I made this layout using Instagram prints...
I also used a set of my 'Say Cheese' Stamps, a Hero Arts Neon ink pad and some glittery letters from Pink Paislee. Here are a few close ups...

The new subscription places I added for this months kits are nearly all gone now, so if you'd like to sign up, please do hurry! I'd hate you to miss out, you can get all the info and sign up here on my website.

Now, I must be off, as you may know, myself and my lovely friend Phill Martin, who also guest presents on Create & Craft, have a brand new range launching tomorrow, if you'd like to join us, you can get the info here on Facebook!

I know some of you are desperately waiting for the DT call info, I will be posting it Friday so I can get the launch sorted out first, so please check back then, we can't wait to see your applications!

Thank you so much for dropping by today!
Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout, I love the insta photos all in a line! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable. Love how you used Instagram photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE!!! Love the photos, the soft colors, everything!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet scrapbook page! Your furbaby is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete