Promarker Charts & Stamp, Kit Club and DT Call Updates!!

so, an epic post from me today basically! Thank you to everyone who watched the show on Create & Craft on Thursday, I had so many lovely messages and have now got round to replying to them all!

As promised, I'm posting here the updated complete Promarker chart with the new seasonal colours added, free to download, nothing to sign up for, no catch - I'm just nice like that ;o)

Now, a few updates from me - firstly, I have been working with a fabbo new stamp manufacturer to make my stamps and as a result I've managed to bring the costs down, I'm passing the whole saving straight to you, so my A6 stamp sets are now £1 cheaper!
 
I now also have stock of my stamps for Personal Impressions which are also on my website for you.

Secondly, I've opened up some more subscription places for the next 'A Few of My Favourite Things...' kit club and I have a sneaky peek of the stamps that will be in that kit...
Please do be quick if you want to sign up, sub places went in just a few days last time and the extra kits sold out within 2 days!

Finally, the rumours are true! I will shortly be holding a Design Team call, details will be posted here on my blog next week. I'm so looking forward to adding a couple of people to our lovely friendly team! :o)

I hope you have fun colourful weekends!

Thank you for dropping by today
Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    Saw your show on C&C,loved the show,got my promakers from the lauch show before...Have just downloaded the promarker chart thank you so much,as I love love love my Promarkers so it will be a great asset...Have a lovely weekend.
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, Many, many thanks for the updated promarker chart. I was the Lin who contacted you via FB. You have saved me hours of tedious work.

    Regards

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Promarkers chart Sarah. Like a certain mutual friend...when I saw them I just had to collect them all!!! Good luck with the launch on thursday!

    best wishes
    Janis x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for the updated promarker chart Sarah, much appreciated...I printed it off last time and love it, looks like I will be needing the new colours now to complete again.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the colour chart. I spent two hours colouring it in last night along with matching swatch cards to organise my pens :) My little craft bag is now full.

    ReplyDelete