Create & Craft Shows


Just a quick reminder that I will be back on Create & Craft tonight, tomorrow and Saturday! Today's show has been rescheduled from 8pm to 10pm, so if you had it set to record, don't forget to change it!

I hope you can join me, there are some fab Promarker sets and stamps, here is a little peek at one of my demos, some unusual choices for skintones... ;o)


If you pop back later I have a little download scheduled for you too to fit with the new sets :o)

Thanks for dropping by today!
Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Sarah what a fabulously fun show Friday night- Nigel was in form and you worked so well together.
    Brilliant demonstrations, I learned so much and you've for me itching to try something that bit different.

    I watch 'the walking dead' - ohhhhh it's worth catching if you can ......lol!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete