Scrapbooking with American Crafts & new Create & Craft TV Show dates!

First up, I want to share a LO I made the other night, since my studio has been moved around and I have more space, I've re-found my mojo and I'm loving it! I've been colouring, card making, scrapping and art journaling my little socks off every night for at least an hour before I head off to bed! This is the page I made the other night...
The paper is from the new Dear Lizzy line for American crafts, I just fell in love with it and didn't want to cover it all up, so I used one instagram pic of B and Fuzzybutt, and layered with some more Dear Lizzy and Amy Tangerine papers, I also added some stitching, foil thickers (love!!) and I made a bow from glitter tape - I'm having a bit of a gold moment recently, it goes with both my neutrals and neons which is what I seem to be working with mostly at the moment. Here are a few close ups...
I love using American Crafts products, everything is such great quality and nearly everything they produce is totally my style! Everything used in this layout was from Sarah's Cards (thats not me by the way, another Sarah!)
I also have two new show dates for you today! I will be back on your screens, next Friday (bank holiday - yay!) 29th at 10am and 2pm with some new Promarker sets and demos, I hope you can tune in!

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

p.s. the 'A Few of My Favourite Things...' kit reveals went out yesterday, so check your inboxes!!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely lo....really like the gold bow x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you have left so much of the LO uncovered, some papers are just too gorgeous. And that gold strip is stunning, really lifts the whole page.

    Looking forward to your shows
    Claire

    ReplyDelete