Back Again!

Just looked and can't believe I haven't blogged since Thursday! I have been very busy but big apologies, that was very rubbish of me!

I must quickly mention that the lovely Lisa from my Design Team has some Blog Candy up for grabs so pop over and try your luck! (not just yet, at least pretend to be a bit interested in my comings and goings!)

The Bank Holiday weekend just whizzed past, I had a fab night with some friends on Friday, one of those unplanned things that turn into the best type of nights as you have no expectations to disappoint you, was nice to relax! The rest of the weekend was mostly working, although I did manage to track down the perfect size storage box for my Promarkers - I was so pleased! I did have them in the lovely storage thingys that Letraset sent me but I like to take them downstairs with me or to bed if I'm finishing something up so wanted something I could carry them round in- am now a very happy bunny (its the simple things, it really is!)

Today I saw the feature on me in Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine, made me do a little squeal as I ripped it open in the shop - I think the poor lady in there was slightly alarmed - she already thinks I'm a bit odd as everyday I buy cherry tictacs - they are SERIOUSLY yummy, every food should be cherry flavoured! I also saw that Woodland Whimsies was featured in the 'Ten of the Best' feature in Papercraft Inspirations which was a nice surprise as I had no idea!

I'm hoping to get some inky play time this week as I promised you some Promarker tutorials and I want to show you lots more things with my Sprays and Ink-A-Balls, which you will be seeing a LOT more of (thats all I'm saying for now...) thanks to everyone that has placed orders for them - it has kept OH out of my hair packing while I've been working on more stuff! LOL

Today is also the last day of my August Guest Designer, Sue's term, so farewell Sue! but welcome....... NICOLA, our fabby September Guest Designer who I'll be telling you a bit more about tomorrow. She will be setting next weeks challenge for us as well so look out for that, its a good one (you may want to get your Christmas Cheer CD ready, thats all I'm saying... LOL)

Now I must get on, I'm still working on my top secret project as well as scheduling some stuff for the Afternoon Tea kit clubs - you will be hearing a lot more about those soon too!

I'm going away now so hop on over to Lisa's blog for that candy - good luck!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment