DEADLINES!!!!!!

The last few days have been absolutely fraught, trying to get all the stock prepared for the show, all the samples ready, demos ready (if there is anything special you would like me to demo just let me know and i'll do my best!) and some work I'm doing for other things... I do love a deadline though, i'm just one of those people who work better under pressure, give me only one thing to do and I'll leave it til the last minute to inject the element of panic! LOL, it ALWAYS gets done though and thats the main thing!

I'm uploading the new products on to the website right this minute so they will be available very soon, yay! It's so nice to have lots of products to show but of course means more show samples, luckily I have my fantastic DT girls to help me!

Speaking of whch the lovely Lisa has uploaded another project today using my designs - have a look at her blog to see.....

Also, if you pop over to the Challenge Blog today I have put up the winners for Challenge 1. Don't forget to check back tomorrow as well as Challenge 3 is going up and is from our lovely August Guest Designer - Sue Hickey.

I also forgot to mention that in the blog hop I promised a prize to the DT member who got the most comments on their blog - the winner was Teri! who was in her first week, what a star! She wins a set of Promarkers kindly donated by the fabby peeps at Letraset!


Today in my moment of crisis surrounded by boxes of stock, various labels etc etc OH decided to get out from under my feet and pop to the supermarket, while he was out I made him a treasure hunt of little notes, do you remember those? my mum always done them when we were kids, leaving a note that leads to another that leads to another and finally to a prize! He was slightly confused at first as he hadn't done one before but ended up playing along (sometimes it's easier to play along that try to reason with me! LOL) He did get me one of the new Milkybars with raisin and biscuit though and I have to say they are YUMMY! so I figure the effort was worth it :o)

Off to guzzle the last of it now while I finish replying to my e-mails!

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, really looking forward to the show. Never seen one before :-) I know you're really busy but I just wanted to check you got my email about the blog hop prize??? Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete