Catching Up!

I have been catching up on lots of stuff, preparing for a show takes sooo long and other things tend to drift a bit so today we got the last few orders out (and then more came in, LOL) all of the Blog Hop prizes out (if you didn't get an e-mail from me to say I had sent yours then let me know!) and more DT goodies bagged up and ready to go tomorrow.

I also finally got round to photographing and putting up all of the show samples for you to see - please see the post below to see all of them, what a fab bunch of designers I have working with me! My friend who helped me to set up the show was blown away by the quality of the samples so you DT girls should all be super proud of yourselves! :)

This weeks Challenge is now up on the Challenge Blog and this week Clare has picked 'animals' for us! I've just had a quick look at the entries in (will go back later and post comments for you all) so far and am very very impressed! There is also still a couple of days to enter Sue's 'Romance' Challenge (closes midnight on Sunday)

Now on with prep for the next show - phew! I've had to literally lock away my Christmas Cheer! stamps so I don't get distracted - love them!!

Sarah x

p.s. I keep forgetting to mention I will be demoing at the big stamp and scrapbooking show in September at Ally Pally (Im there both days with ScrapShed) so if you;re coming let me know and come and say Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment