Birdies...

Last week I made some little bird houses for a swap, so I thought I'd share some pics. I love to do altered art and these were so fun - I have one more left, just need a burst of inspiration! You can pick these up at the Artistic Stamper.



I need more things like this to alter now, have got a giraffe, a book and some little boxes to do next...

Off to bed now, today has been a bit up and down and I'm feeling wiped out, hopefully tomorrow will be better as I have a Christmas Wreath to make among other things!!

Sarah x

p.s. almost forgot, I put some fabby special offers in the shop today with CD's from just £9.99 - for a very limited time only so snap them up while you have the chance! :o)


6 comments:

  1. Sarah, love what you have done with the birdhouses.. cool :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so sweet what lovely bird houses Sarah! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Great job with the birdhouses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. like them both but that white one is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bird houses! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the silver/white birdhouse! Very cute :-)

    ReplyDelete