More Colouring Pencil Fun!

Luckily today I was feeling almost back to normal - thank you to everyone for your well wishes! Which means I got quite a bit done (yay!) and even managed to get some alone time with my Derwent Coloursoft pencils (always good!) these pencils are my new obssession I NEED every colour!!!! Here is my latest doodle....



I must also say a big 'Thank You' to Lisa who helped me catch up today by doing the Challenge Blog for me - pop over and take a look - it's a great challenge from Paula our Guest Designer.

Just a reminder there are lots of special offers over on my website and today I added free shipping on everything with the code 'FREESHIP' until 20th December - think my Christmas Spirit has put me in a super generous mood :o)

Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling much better sarah. It was my pleasure
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pencil crayons were my fave source of medium at school (good ol' GCSE Art :) - so miss hand drawn stuff - everything's heavily digitalised nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better today Sarah and love your doodle, the blending/texture of the pencils are fab.... Sending big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats just adorable and your colouring is beautiful.
    Pleased to hear your having a better day today x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am glad you are better! WOW - I wish i could doodle like that! You are an amazing artist, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah - love the "doodle" (looks more like a work of art to me)! I bought a tin box of 24 Derwent Watercolour pencils over 30 years ago and they are still going strong - they really are the best (and I have used them a LOT)!! Must try out these Coloursoft pencils - they look fabulous.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you really are amazing with this .. the depth of it is stunning

    ReplyDelete