A Quick Post...

Happy Friday everyone!

I was hoping to finish a bit earlier today but typically it hasn't happened and this has been a really really busy day! I had a lovely night out last night, catching up with friends having a cheeky glass of wine or two (ok, it was 3...) what fun, can't wait for the next one now, have been too hermit like recently!

Today I have narrowed down the DT apps as much as I am able to and have sent a few people additional questions, once these are back I'll make the final announcement - yay! This has definitely been the most difficult to narrow down, soooo many talented people, I nearly had the biggest Design Team anyone has ever had :o)

Now I'm going to have the evening off before a manic weekend as I finish off all of my illustrations and work on some craft projects.

Hope you all have lovely weekends!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment