A Crafty Weekend

I hope you all had lovely weekends! I managed to get lots of studio time in, despite barely being able to move Sunday (ick!) so I have lots of projects to show you this week - yay!

First up, a layout of B - I wanted to try making a 'manly' layout in girly colours, he was quite happy with it so I think I achieved it! For this I mainly used October Afternoon's 'Modern Homemaker' range (love!!)



Tomorrow I'll show some of the cards I made for Kuretake and Crafty Ribbons.

I'm also hard at work on lots of new designs, there will be another new release this week so I hope you love it as much as the Pirates!

Now for some dinner before Waking the Dead, did you see last nights? I was well scared!! Looking forward to part two tonight while I sketch out some more designs for digi stuff and my new CD and some other stuff coming soon :o)

Sarah x

8 comments:

  1. Enjoyed waking the dead myself last night. will be back in front of the tv ready tonight.
    you state you hope the pirates are happy with your new venture....Have you had people knicking your stuff and claiming as their own? It happened to me and now l watermark my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recorded it so now I'm really keen to watch it! Lovely layout, apron is so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! What a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you EVER stop working? O_O

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute~love the ephemera(?) very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this layout! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great lo! I love all of the elements!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete