Lovely Ribbons!

Tomorrow I'm off to the Stitch and Craft Show at London Olympia (come and say hello if you see me!) to shop and to meet the lovely peeps at Crafty Ribbons who I've been doing some work for. I will be dropping off some sample cards for them showing a few ribbon techniques that I LOVE! If you go to the show please drop by and take a look, for those of you that aren't here are a few for you to see...



These are using the lovely twill and seam binding ribbons that I'm obssessed with at the moment!



This card uses the twill ribbon which I've pleated to make a little ruffle (love ruffles!)



This uses the seam binding simply tied around and into a bow with a button popped on to finish it off



And this one uses the seam binding again, I've folded it in on itself to create a flower and secured with a big Pink Paislee brad

All on kraft card of course - another obssession! I do have rather a lot of them don't I..... I may do some videos of these techniques if anyone would like to see?

If you do pop to the show tomorrow make sure to stop by and see Crafty Ribbons, they have sooo many goodies, I can't wait to raid in person :o)

Also, after quite a few people said to me I should have a Facebook page I have finally got round to setting one up, please come and 'like' me here if you are on Facebook (of course, only if you actually do 'like' me, if not feel free to ignore, LOL)

Hoping to get the new release up tomorrow but depends on what time I get home, you know what the Tube can be like!! If not definitely Friday so keep your eyes peeled!

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love both the twill and the seam binding :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful~love the flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good time Sarah. I'm so envious!! Fabulous cards and I love the flower. A tutorial would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful trio of cards

    ReplyDelete