Derwent Blog Feature!

Just a quick post from me today, I've been designing all day pretty much for some exciting new releases happening in the next month or so and researching trends for a new range of products I've been asked to design which will be available later in the year - more about that soon!!!


Yesterday Derwent featured me on their blog (yay!) with a little article I wrote about using your colouring pencils for crafting. Colouring in is a HUGE trend in crafting at the moment and we are all loving our markers but don't forget about your trusty colouring pencils! I've demonstrated how to colour in a stamped image with a couple of examples - I hope you like it! You can read the whole post here on Derwent's Blog!

I also wanted to say a big 'Thank You' to those who have joined me on Facebook - there will be lots of things coming to my page soon, so if you haven't yet please click here to join!

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. for a quick post~sure is cute!! waiting for your surprizes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi congrats on being featured at Derwent and this is so cute, love the colouring and soft colours of your paper... yes, must try colouring pencils ... I'm always using promarkers! Thank you for your comments on my cards. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete