Kuretake



Today I met with Kuretake and Emma and Kim who are also on the Kuretake Design team, we had a lovely lunch together in central London, chatted about all the new things coming soon - very exciting! and loaded up with some new things to try - I will be taking pics in the next few days and blogging all about them for you to see, it was a bit dark for pictures by the time I got home!

When you work from home you tend to feel a bit isolated so it was nice to get out for the day and network a bit and be with the real people! LOL

I also booked my train ticket to go to my Mum & Dads for the day in a couple of weeks, yay!

I'm off to relax for a bit now, a day in London is exhausting!!

Don't forget a new challenge is up today...

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day Sarah :D
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a fabulous day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fab to meet you on Thursday Sarah, thanks for a great pm. I'm so looking forward to seeing your makes with the new goodies. Have fun. Kim

    ReplyDelete