Create & Craft Gorjuss Sepia Card

Thank you to everyone that tuned in to my Promarker show on Create & Craft Saturday, it was lovely of you to watch and send me messages ( I had lots of lovely ones, thank you!) email in etc... :o) I wanted to show one of the cards I had on display, this is actually the one I demo'ed first with the Sepia effect...
I used the Tawny Owl Promarker from the Autumn Promarkers and March Hare from the Spring Set (if you ordered the big set you'll have both in there!) along with a Satin Flexmarker - but you could use any very pale cream Flexmarker or Promarkers, its just to get the highlights in the centre without leaving hard edges.

Here is a little close up...
The Gorjuss girl stamp is one of my favourites, but I had used it so much I was starting to find it difficult to make it look new and different, by using a new colour scheme, I gave my stamp a new lease of life! :o)

Now, I must be get on with some packing, I'm off to visit my little sisters and parents for a couple of days for Halloween - but I will be back in a day or so with some Ghoulish pictures and later in the week I'll have a little freebie for you.

Thanks for dropping by today!
Sarah x

p.s. I must just remind you about submissions for the Lookbook magazine Volume 2 - you can see all the details here, don't miss out!!

5 comments:

  1. This introduced me to the idea of sepia, Sarah. I like to use monochrome and now have another string to my colouring bow.

    2013 Resolution - Get Colouring, Shirl.

    Have a fantastic break and please get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing your Sepia colouring soon Shirley! :)

      I will definitely try to catch up on some sleep, promise! x

      Delete
  2. This is gorgus! Literally! So simple & so effective. I really enjoyed watching you on Create & Craft. Hope you'll be back soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is so pretty Sarah.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the show and your demos can't wait to see you on tv again hope its soon

    ReplyDelete