Sarah Hurley Greeting Cards at NotOnTheHighStreet.com

I've been mentioning how the new products I'm working on so I thought today I would share with you a small selection from the new range of greeting cards, available from my notonthehighstreet.com shop.

These are the Storybook cards...
You may recognise some elements from my Storybook scrapbooking kit! There are three in this set featuring my Storybook illustrations - Red Riding Hood, Cinderella and Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.

Secondly, the Woodland set and my personal favourite!
These have a cute deer, some loved up foxes and a family of little fuzzy owls!

and last but not least... one of the many Christmas cards! This one is called Eskimo Love...
You can see the full range of currently available products in my NOTHS shop, and there are more on their way! I'm currently working on my first brochure to go out to card and gift retailers - eeeek! how exciting is that?? (If you are a card shop or retailer anywhere in the world and would like a copy when its ready later this week, please click here and send me your details to be added to my mailing list)

I have some other fun products coming soon too, both craft and card / gift - I can't wait to share!

Today has been super stressful for me as I have deadlines up to my eyeballs and I had my house rewired so no power, 3 strange men in my house, Fuzzybutt having a full on anxiety nightmare because of the strange people - she literally squeaked and whined from 8am until they left at 6, between the squeaking, drilling, banging, radios, stress and anxiety, never has my head pounded so much. I'm so pleased to have my peaceful little sanctuary back so I can get back to work this evening!

Now I must get myself another cup of Earl Grey and get back to my Wacom!

Thank you so much for dropping by today
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous but i have to agree my fave is the woodland set...congrats on your new products thou hunni :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the next logical step in your retail journey, Sarah - well done you!

    ReplyDelete