Introducing New Products - Softie Sewing Kits & More!

Just a quick post today, to let you know about the fab new products launched today...

First up, the first of my brand new Softie Sewing Kits!...
There are two at the moment, this cute Owl and a sweet Penguin, each kit comes in a cute noodle box with everything you need to make your toy. These are avialable both in my shop and my notonthehighstreet shop.

I also have new craft kits in my shop, great for crafts, scrapbooking and altered art, pop over here to check them out!

I also want to thank everyone for their messages regarding my Create & Craft shows, I'm prepping demos and will try to fit in as many of your requests as possible!

Thanks for dropping by today!
Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. Love these, you had me at penguin :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been catching up with all the blogs I follow. Forgive the impersonal approach but I only follow those blogs that always give me pleasure; the ones listed on my website; the ones that add something to my day, my skills, my experience, my life.

    Thanks Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Massive congrats on your new products sweetie...

    My son would love kits like this because he loves sewing and making little gorgeous creations like this so these would make great pressies for him for chrimbo!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete