Halloween Treat Bag / Box - Free SVG File!

Two posts in one day - whatever next! So... my for my second post of the day, today I have a free SVG / Silhouette cutting file to share with you...

You can use this as a bag by scoring down the middle of each side panel and squeezing it in at the top securing with a sticker or some velcro or as a box by scoring the lid to fold over the top. I popped a little orange paper bag inside mine, it highlights the wording and makes sure its secure to hold little sweets like jelly beans if you want to give them out at a Halloween party or to trick or treaters - or just pretend you're not in and eat them all yourself, I don't do that though, honest... ;o)

You can see more of my die cutting designs (and my other craft products) here in my shop or here in the Silhouette online store.

If you're looking for more info on my Create & Craft shows this week, please scroll down and have a look at my earlier post.

Thanks for dropping by today!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment