Create & Craft Shows for Letraset


Just a quick update, I've just had it confirmed that I will be on your tellyboxes on Thursday this week! I will be on Create & Craft at 1pm and 6pm showing lots of lovely Letraset products - I just got my sample kit in the post and it's choc full of yumminess so you won't want to miss it!

I will be sharing some of my colouring tips and tricks and lots of inspiration, if there is anything you'd like me to answer on the show please send me a message or leave it here in the comments or on my Facebook page and I will do my very best to demo as many of them as possible!

Now I must get back to my studio to prep, I have only 2 days to get things ready as I'm out Wednesday for a client meeting and a show, will be colouring as fast as I can! lol

I hope you will tune in and send in an email or two :o)

Thanks for dropping by today!
Sarah x

9 comments:

  1. Skintones please Sarah, always struggle with those. Can't wait to see you back on TV, about time! I'll be watching and recording

    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sarah, can you do some magic with a blender pen please? Never sure how to use them :-/ Will be watching and waving :D haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to choose which colours blend well together would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! well done Sarah, I'll do my best to try & catch some of it.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you was amazing cant wait to see you later good luck xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done you did great xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved it!You made it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant enjoyed your demos

    ReplyDelete