Inspiration Sunday with Craft Superstore

A few weeks ago, Craft Superstore asked me to take part in their 'Inspiration Sunday' newsletter using some DCWV paper stacks. I love Craft Superstore and DCWV - they were some of the first papers I ever used! so of course I said yes immediately and whipped up this quilted card for them...
I used squares of paper from the Hippie Chic and Citrus stacks, trimmed with pinking shears, and sewn together by hand. I then added a Gorjuss girl stamped image coloured with Promarkers, I love this stamp purely because she's wearing a really nice coat and I have a thing for nice coats! lol. I used a stamped greeting (I think from Hero Arts) which I punched out with a circle punch.

Now I must be off, but I will be back tomorrow, and I think I'll have some exciting news to share *fingers crossed* ;o)

Thanks for dropping by today!
Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I love the patchwork.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a youthful card! I dare any young lady not to enjoy receiving this one - lovely, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Pretty - love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card for a little girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah, watched you on create and craft this morning- went strait out and bought some pro markers from my local craft shop (didn't have time to buy of create and craft- sorry).Just wondering where you got the beautiful stamp from???- would love to use it!!!...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for watching and glad you picked up some Promarkers! :) This one is a Gorjuss Girl stamp

      Sarah x

      Delete