Blog Hop Winners!

My blog hop winners from the weekend are......

Saturday - Patsi - you win a copy of Woodland Whimsies
Sunday - Catnap - you win a copy of Woodland Whimsies 2

If you could both e-mail me your name and address I'll get your prizes out to you!

Congrats and I hope you enjoy them!!

I will be announcing the Challenge Blog winners shortly and posting a list of all the winners so pop over there and take a look, you may not have been lucky here but won somewhere else! If you weren't lucky this time there are still (literally) a few copies to buy here.

Also check out the challenge and play along - you have until Sunday to enter. Tomorrow there will be a new challenge up posted by Debs, I done my card today and loved her challenge so don't forget to pop back tomorrow and take a look!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment