Friday Feeling.....

My DT call is now Closed - thank you to everyone that applied!!! I will be looking at the applications over the weekend and will keep you posted on here.

The Afternoon Tea DT is also now closed and had lots of applicants in - more work for me, yay!

Looking over both sets of DT applications I'm blown away by how many talented people there are out there and I'm so grateful that you have shared that with me. I hope the products that I create for you to work with will do your work justice!

Today I received the final samples of a new product and I'm sooooo happy with them, I will be showing them off in the next week or 2 so keep your eyes peeled!

Thats all for me today, lots to crack on with!

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with choosing the DT.
    I will be checking my email again and again and again and again... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah I am sure your new products will be wonderful and can't wait to meet the new dt member(s).

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete