New DT Member & Guest Designers!

Please welcome Mel to the Design Team!


Mel is one of my newest DT members, she lives with her hubby and puppy in Scotland, take a look at some of the lovely work on her blog. I'm so excited to see her creations!

I have another DT member who will be revealed very soon so watch this space.......

I have also got some lovely Guest Designers who will be joining us for a month each, they will also set the first challenge of their month over on our challenge blog - I posted the first challenge today so pop over and take a look, I do hope you will join us! Don't forget about our blog hop this weekend, all of us have some lovely prizes to give away on our blog!

The Guest Designer Schedule is as follows (click on their pics to see their blogs - Sue and Nicola only started theirs today!)

August - Sue


September - Nicola


October - TBC

November - Jackie

Today I spent the day finalising different things and going through all the Afternoon Tea applications, I'm so glad I didn't have to make that decision on my own! Trying to select just a few ladies from a very talented bunch was VERY difficult. With my own DT call and that one, it has been an emotional few days, I really hate to deliver bad news :o( but on the upside I LOVE to find new talented people I can work with!

Today after much 'Rain Dancing' on my part, it FINALLY rained! and thundered and there was wind, it was fabulous!! When its so hot and stuffy like this the air is like warm soup and trying to breathe it in, especially while I'm not 100% healthy is difficult! On the plus side I got some new medication yesterday which I'm hoping will finally make me all better, it made me feel a bit sick yesterday but I'm told it will get better (yay!)

Back soon with another DT announcement and I might have another sneak peek for you tomorrow as well - woo!

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Hello to all the girls and welcome to the team
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the invite Sarah look forward to working with your designs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete