Challenge #2

Pop over to the Challenge Blog today as there is a new challenge! (although you still have until Sunday to apply for Challenge 1!) Debs chose 'anything goes' and put up a sketch if you want to use it, I chose to have a go, I don't use sketches very often but once I got started it was very easy to do - think I might try them more often!

Here's my attempt...



Most of this is from the Gnome Collection on Woodland Whimsies 2 although I coordinated the blue dotty ribbons from Woodland Whimsies. For those of you that ordered the CD's yesterday before lunch time, your orders were despatched today, I have a few more to go out tomorrow and then I'm down to the last handful!

Take a look at the other DT's projects here I hope you'll join us!

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Oh he's so cute!
    Can just picture him in my wee garden!!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gnomes. It's great when the children paint them and they put them in the garden. While the children are sleeping you move them and the children are puzzled and find it funny they have moved!!!

    fab card

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete