Treat Day

So today I spent the day with Karen from ScrapShed and she was one of the lucky peeps to get a peek of what was in that mystery box I received last week - I still can't tell you what it was yet - but she loved it as much as I did! and also managed to find another use for it which was nice :o)

Thanks to all that sent me lovely messages of congratulations yesterday - so nice of you, I am very excited about the new things coming my way! and its so nice to start seeing the DT applications coming in for Afternoon Tea - if you missed it yesterday, you can see the info here.

I'm also looking for some guest designers (and possibly some more permanent members of the team) for my designs, if you would like to be considered please e-mail me here.

The weekend is going to be a very very busy one with lots of stuff being finished up. Another lot of CD's are going out tomorrow (those ordered today - thank you to all those that have ordered so far - I hope you're loving them!) we are up to date as of yesterday though.

My treats came from OH who treated me to a takeaway and a cream cake today - naughty! (but nice....)

One last thing! please check out the latest samples from my lovely DT girls - Clare and Lisa, Clare even got her little one involved - can't to see what he came up with (once all the glue is dry!)

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have exciting times ahead Sarah, wishing you well.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete