Sneak Peek Number 2!

As promised, here is the second sneak peek of the 'Christmas Cheer' CD!


This is taken from the 'Vintage' collection on the CD. I've included lots of fun elements on this CD and its my biggest one yet! Christmas is my favourite time of the year so I was SO inspired and actually had to stop myself!! I really could have made 2 CD's for this collection too, LOL. I will do the last sneak peek of the 'Retro' collection later this week along with some info about some other new products.......

Tonight we will be announcing the Design Team for 'Afternoon Tea' so have a look at the blog to see our lucky 'Tea Ladies'!

Today I received a lovely box of goodies which I wanted to play with IMMEDIATELY but didn't get chance until about 5 o'clock! Nonetheless, I managed a quick hour in the studio and finished a layout I started at the weekend - just the journalling to add!



I used lots of 'October Afternoon' on this! They are one of my absolute favourites and I just LOVE everything they produce!

I also finished my card for my 'Challenge Blog' which I will post on there later tonight. If you havent had a look yet come and join us - don't be shy!



Well, I hope you enjoyed the Sneak Peek - look forward to receiving your comments!

Sarah x


5 comments:

  1. Wow its looking good hun. ANd I love your card for the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at that!
    Your are teasing us with those yummy papers hee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those christmas papers look fab.. cant wait to check out the cd
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sneak and I just LOVE that owl card!

    ReplyDelete