What today brings......

'Christmas Cheer' is now nearly finished (yay!) can't wait to get this over to the design team and see what they come up with! Today is the last day of my Design Team - I've had some fab entries and can't wait to go through them all!

Today I went shopping with my MIL - I havent seen her for a couple of weeks as I've been so busy so it was nice to catch up with her and spend the morning together. Once I got back I had barely 5 minutes to unpack the shopping before the phone started ringing and it didn't stop until 6pm!!! All calls were good though, I love to see things coming together!

Please pop over to Shell's blog as she has posted a LOVELY card featuring the Woodland Whimsies designs!

Another busy day tomorrow and the last one of the week - where did that go?! so must get some beauty sleep or will frighten the neighbours!!

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are busy, but a good kind of busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah. Flying home tonight. And can't wait to have a play with the new cd lol. Have missed my crafting and blogging buddies. Looking forward to the new challenge blog too. Lisa

    ReplyDelete