Sorry...

Apologies for my missing blog post from yesterday! Yesterday was one of *those* days, you know the kind where everything seems to happen at once to the point where you feel like you can't breathe, sorry to say it all got on top of me and it ended up being a very emotional day. If it wasn't for my OH, Fuzzybutt and copious amounts of biccies I would probably look like I'd gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson instead of just 5 (crying makes my face puff up and my eyes swell shut - attractive huh?! LOL)

Before I forget, don't forget there are only a few more days to send me over your Design Team application!!! See info here.....

The Afternoon Tea Design Team Call shuts on the same day - you can see the details for that on the blog here.....

Today I decided to treat myself to an hours uninterrupted bliss with my Promarkers! Apart from my show samples and demos I've not really had chance to just play with them and see what happens! So today I dug out my 'Rosie Flo' colouring book and got to work! Now don't laugh - I've not had much practice yet but here you go.....



While I was already creating and messy and inky, and had some products to test, I thought I may as well carry on! FirstlyI made a card using my bargainous Girls Paperie papers I picked up from ScrapShed earlier in the week... I just love this range....



and then I got round to some Scrapbooking - first time in too long!! (probably only a few days really but it always feels like too long!) I made this layout using an old school pic of OH's son, Sam.



I much prefer scrapping with pics from the 80's or before, the colours are so much nicer! I've left the journalling card blank as Brian can't actually remember how old Sam was in this pic so we will get Brian's mum or Sam to fill it out when they come over with a bit of journalling. B liked it anyway so that was good - I'm sure Sam would be mortified to know that I posted this, mwahahaha!

Pop over to Lisa's blog to see the fabby project she's posted with the Woodland Whimsies CD's - sooo cute!

Next week I have some Promarkery goodness to share with you from the design team and also to help me get a wriggle on i'm committing to showing you a Sneak Peek of at least one new thing on Monday - that sets me a deadline I HAVE to meet and makes me accountable!! LOL

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. I need to start getting promarkers. I wonder if it will be cheaper for me to order them from the states. Where do you get your stash from here in the UK?

    Love that dress.

    ReplyDelete